• Breaking News

    miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

    Google My Business revamps photo management for Google Maps listings

    google-world-maps6-fade-ss-1920

    Mike Blumenthal reports Google is rolling out a new interface for businesses to manage their photos for their Google Maps listing.

    The new interface has replaced categories with tags, it added a new way to post your cover photo, the profile photo and a your company’s logo. “While the profile photo interface is easy to use, it is still not clear whether Google will use that photo or override it with their algorithm based preferences,” Mike added.

    Here are some screen shots of the new interface. I should add, I currently do not see this interface for my business listing yet but I guess it is rolling out slowly?

    Barbara-Oliver-Jewelry-Business-Photos tagging-overview tagging

    The post Google My Business revamps photo management for Google Maps listings appeared first on Search Engine Land.



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    Link Recomendados

    Beauty

    Travel